Thin Within has been serving people since 1975.
Where diet programs do a lot to tell us what to do, what to eat, what not to eat, when to eat, how much to exercise, etc., Thin Within urges us to consider our body’s physical hunger signals and to pray for strength to learn to regard food as fuel for our high-performance machines—our bodies.
- Our bodies know when they need fluids and signal us with thirst.
- When we are sick, our muscles ache and we feel an unusual lethargy—again, our body’s distinct signals that rest is needed.
- Our body is also reliable to tell us when we need to go to the bathroom.
- When we need sleep, our bodies tell us that as well.
- Hand on a hot stove? Our bodies signal “Get the hand OFF the stove!”
As we get in tune with our body’s signals of physical hunger and satisfaction, we are delighted to discover that we don’t need nearly as much food as we think to get the energy we need in life. We are remarkably efficient processors of our food. We also don’t need to make it so darn complicated!